WHY US ???
- We have rich experience in offering need-based consulting services by understanding technical requirements and psychological needs of students aspiring to study in abroad.
- Credible name for enriching students’ academic careers
- Considered as the first choice for the students aspiring to pursue their higher education in Continental Europe
- Official recruitment partner to some of the finest universities ranked among top 500 in the world
- Maintaining Up-to-date information on study opportunities, scholarship opportunities and latest changes in visa procedures
- Constantly updating us with the latest advancements and undergoing research activities in every field, so that we can be in a better position to guide the student towards right direction
- Ensuring that our counsellors are highly qualified and come from diverse academic backgrounds
- Operating in the context of student’s interests and the standards of the international universities
- Unique and trust-worthy service tailored to suit the individual needs
- Ensuring that ethics and human values are maintained in the service
- Value for money
Comprehensive counseling enables the student to choose the appropriate specializations & universities that suit to his/her career objectives and on the basis of possibility of admission.We are viewing their problem through the filter of our own experience, values and worldview, not the clients’. Whatever solution we may think is best is going to be best for us, not the client.Even if we have similar experiences, values and worldviews as our clients, we still don’t have as much information about the problem as the client does. Remember, clients are the experts on their own lives. So we still aren’t going to be able to come up with a good solution.
Guiding qualified students to explore various possible scholarship opportunities.We understand the value of money spent and try our best to get students some form of financial aid in the form of tuition fee bursaries, scholarships, application fee waivers, etc. All awards are at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee of the University. Candidate with excellent academics, good performance on standardized exams and extra-curricular activities are eligible for scholarship awards.But this information needs to be presented in manner that it gets highlighted and noticed.
The purpose of an application fee receipt, of photos, and ID copies is pretty obvious. The university needs to be able to recognize you and accept your application. However, other common requirements may determine if you will get accepted or not to the degree you are applying to.That is because there are a lot of elements that can influence the decision of the universities, which don’t appear in the list of admission requirements.To help you get into a Master’s admission commission’s mind, we are going to take each important document and give you some insight into what universities expect when they require it.
Guiding students to attend pre-requisite examinations before the stipulated deadline.An effective way to achieve that goal is to give an early exam on the prerequisites. Here’s the process.Before the first day of class, write out a set of learning objectives that specify what the students should be able to do—define, explain, calculate, derive, critique, design,…—if they have the prerequisite knowledge and skills you plan to build on in your course. That last phrase (“you plan to build on in your course”) is critical: if you announce that the students need to know everything covered in the prerequisite courses, you’ll just overwhelm them and the exam won’t serve its intended function. Put the objectives in the form of a study guide for an exam (“To do well on this exam, you should be able to.…”). Except for facts and definitions the students should be prepared to reproduce from memory, the items on the study guide should be generic, not specific questions that might appear verbatim on the exam.
Assistance in the preparation of visa documents in accordance with the latest rules of respective consulate or Embassy.Student Visas, as the name suggests are visas issued to applicants whose primary purpose of visit to the country is the pursuit of education. Needless to say, while getting admission in the university is extremely important, these legal documents stand in the way of all your pursuits. Each and every country is governed by its own Immigration Laws. These could vary in terms of the requirements of documents to the different proof of funds acceptable to what all the visas would let you do apart from studying in the country. Also, there are some broad commonalities that are visible in all student visa applications.
Guiding the students to gain exposure to the contents of the programme and the prerequisite knowledge needed.One of the many benefits of providing the students with the international exposure is that it helps to enhance and broaden the vision of students. Learning from international visits and attending international workshops/seminars enables students to experience and understand global scenario from a different cultural perspective. Likewise, the student exchange programs also serve to provide students with cross-cultural exposure and opportunities to expand their horizons. In that sense, it is important that management institutions do provide their students with ample of opportunities to learn and understand the global techniques with respect to their field and equip them with the traits required for working in a global environment.
Guiding the students to develop interactions with Alumni wherever possible.Our Alumni Relations looks forward to continuing our relationship with you as an official alumnus.
We know that studying abroad is an intense experience – academically, culturally, and emotionally -and Alumni Relations is here to help with the re-assimilation process.Our Alumni Relations strives to make this transition period as smooth and productive as possible. The sections below will link you tothe many resources and opportunities we provide.
Guiding the students to learn basics of language of the respective country and organizing teachers from respective country to offer language classes if sufficient number of students is gathered.There’s literally no way of avoiding the language you’re trying to learn. From speaking with your host family and watching local TV shows to ordering food at restaurants and even reading the advertising pinned up around town, every interaction with the local culture will be adding new words to your vocabulary and deepening your understanding of the language.
Support in launching housing application.Finding the right accommodation is extremely essential to your well-being and student-happiness. It could enhance your stay abroad and make you more productive in your educational pursuits as well. ICEF Monitor looked at student accommodation trends from the globe-over and guess what they found? They saw that the quality and the variety of accommodation options were major deciding factors, as to why students pick certain schools and unis.
Creating awareness on climatic conditions, cultural differences to help student to get accustomed to the new environment quickly.
What is culture shock?
Culture shock is defined as feelings of alienation and/or disorientation due to being in an unfamiliar cultural environment. Whether you are staying for two weeks, two months or two years, you may experience this while abroad. Experts often describe culture shock as being a linear process with four stages:
- Honeymoon phase: You have just arrived in your host country, and you are excited to immerse yourself in the new culture and intrigued by the differences that you encounter.
- Negotiation phase: Usually after a few weeks, this newness wears off and your sense of adventure gives way to aggravation over issues such as difficulty in communication or anxiety over “looking foreign” and being treated differently (for example). The smallest of obstacles might take on epic proportions.
- Adjustment phase: At this point, you start to adjust to cultural differences and develop new patterns of daily living that both fit with the new culture and work for you.
- Mastery phase: Most students will not be abroad long enough to reach this phase; it comes after a year (usually more) of living abroad and means that you are equally comfortable with your home culture and your “new” culture.
Providing students with a check list of materials to be carried keeping in mind the climate, culture and cost.
Acess Here To Get Sucess